I'm quite on and off about music -- I either listen to the same thing over and over for a long period of time or I spend hours finding new songs and artists. I am currently experiencing the latter with the help of Spotify. I never truly appreciated it and all of its glory until recently. It is a God-send for discovering new artists. Been vibin' that trippy synth-y hip-hop and R&B with lots of 808s as of late. Here's what has been on heavy rotation:
Everything Will Be OK | G-Eazy feat. Kehlani
They Know | Luke Christopher
Harveston Lake | Johnny Rain
That's Love | Marc E. Bassy
Say It | Tory Lanez
Right Here | Devon Baldwin
Nightshift | Pryde
Temptation | Bondax, Erik Hass
Hallucinations | dvsn
Order More | G-Eazy feat. Starrah
Don't | Bryson Tiller
Maria I'm Drunk | SevnthWonder (feat. Deverano)
Love like Drugs | Shawn Harris
Sunday Best | Z.Woods
No comments:
Post a Comment